Last week, Pantone released it’s color of the year. Last year’s color was 15-5519 Turquoise and we saw it popping up everywhere from marketing pieces to the runway. This year’s color is bound to have the same impact.
This year they chose 18-2120 Honeysuckle because it lifts spirits and imparts confidence to meet life’s ongoing challenges, which has quickly become a necessity in today’s recession market. “In times of stress, we need something to lift our spirits. Honeysuckle is a captivating, stimulating color that gets the adrenaline going – perfect to ward off the blues,” explains Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®.
To see the rest of the story visit PANTONE.
- Pantone’s 2011 Color of the Year: Honeysuckle (lorts.wordpress.com)
- Honeysuckle – Pantone 2011 Color of the Year (laughingsquid.com)
- “Pantone Color Of 2011 Is Honeysuckle Pink” and related posts (charlesandhudson.com)
- Honeysuckle Chosen As Pantone 2011 Color (luxist.com)
- Pantone Names Honeysuckle Color of the Year (thegloss.com)